Bag is an items that helps the player to expand their inventory by adding item slots in Neverwinter.
There are 11 types of bags:
- Bag of Holes (junk quality) – adds 0 slots, a useless item overall, can be obtained from “Robes of Useless items”.
- Adventurer’s Pack (common quality) – adds 12 item slots, received from the last quest.
- Bag of Holding (uncommon quality) – adds 12 slots, received from 2 packs or can be bought at the auction house.
- Embroidered Bag of Holding (rare quality) – adds 12 slots, received from the “Benign Order of the Third Eye” campaign.
- Adventurer’s Knapsack (common quality) – adds 18 slots, obtained from “Close to the Crown” quest.
- Dragon Cult Pack (rare quality) – adds 20 slots, acquired from “Temple of Tiamat” raid or from packs, related to this campaign.
- Greater Bag of Holding (rare quality) – adds 24 slots for items, received from packs or from the “Adventurer’s Starter Pack”.
- Adventurer’s Satchel (common quality) – adds 30 item slots, received on character creation.
- Dragon Hoard (epic quality) – adds 30 slots, received from the “Dragonborn Legend Pack”.
- Runic Bag of Holding (legendary quality) – adds 36 slots, received from “Stronghold Starter Pack” or can be bought at the auction house.
- Embroidered Runic Bag of Holding (legendary quality) – adds 42 slots, received from chests bought with real money, or can be bought at the auction house, and also at a certain event “Neverember Pack” can be acquired for tokens.
Worth mentioning that Neverwinter bags are not all that rare, so when completing Neverwinter campaigns you can absolutely safely receive 3 bags. It is not worth spending huge amounts of astral diamonds on them, as 3-5 bags are more than enough to play comfortably.
Also, you can receive an additional bag with 24 item slots, if you make an account using a referral link.